Some of the benefits of having a Planned Maintenance Program for your central air conditioning and heating system are:
- Increases system reliability
- Extends equipment life by as much as 50%
- Reduces operating costs
- Helps eliminate breakdowns during peak season usage
- Prevents expensive repair bills by catching small problems before they become larger problems
- As a Planned Maintenance Agreement customer you will receive a preferred labor rate on all service calls throughout the year.
Merritt Island Air & Heat’s Planned Maintenance Program provides for two (2) inspections per year. One is in the Fall to prepare your heating equipment for the Winter, and the other inspection is in the Spring to prepare your equipment for the demands of the Summer cooling season. Additionally, if you should have service problems at any time during the year, you will receive a preferred labor rate on service calls.